Sabado, Agosto 4, 2018

Reflection

Resulta ng larawan para sa reflection

I discovered and learned how to make a blog. Because of this, I improved myself how to make an essay and I gathered so much information. I improved my self confidence because of sharing my opinions to my fellow students. And also I improved my grammar and spelling by making an essay. Some of the problem or challenges that I encountered is when I can't place the proper word in a sentence. I address that all the challenges or problems that I encountered makes me a better student and a better writer. Moving on, I will share and teach others what I discovered and learned in this activity.

1 komento:

  1. I congratulate you on learning about blogs and all but I hope that you'd put more details on your succeeding articles.

    TumugonBurahin

Equality

God created Adan,  but God saw that Adan was lonely so God created Eve. Women was made for men and men was made for women. They were destine...