Sabado, Oktubre 20, 2018

Reflection

This Second Quarter, we learned something special. We learned about html. It was fun and exciting. And it was a great experienced to  make a html file. Because of this, I improved myself how to make a html file and gathered information about html. And also I improved my computer skills by making an html file. Some of the problem or challenges that I encountered is when I can't make the file a html file. I address that all the challenges or problems that I encountered makes me a better student. Moving on, I will share and teach others what I discovered and learned in this activity.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Equality

God created Adan,  but God saw that Adan was lonely so God created Eve. Women was made for men and men was made for women. They were destine...