Martes, Hulyo 10, 2018

Letter to the President


Resulta ng larawan para sa president duterte

July 10,2018

PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE
Malacanang Palace Compound
J.P. Laurel Street, San Miguel
Manila
Philippines

Dear President Duterte,

My name is Carl Joseph Arconado. I am a student at Ilocos Sur National High School and I'm also a member of the Boy Scout of the Philippines, and I am writing you today to give my thoughts about fighting crimes. 

When you won the election, fighting crimes is your one goal to make being the President of the Philippines. After you implemented that, crimes were reduced. There were no more holdaping, killing, raping etc. And I think this is truly a good way to start your responsible being a President. Everyone is safe because you are the President.

If you have some spare of time, please give this letter a feedback on this issue. Because I am curious to know about what are your thoughts too about this issue.

Thank you for your time and consideration for reading this.

Sincerely,
Carl Joseph Arconado



1 komento:

Equality

God created Adan,  but God saw that Adan was lonely so God created Eve. Women was made for men and men was made for women. They were destine...